Why did God create Eve? While scholars might weigh in, we will jump the gun with ten reasons we see that God must have taken into consideration in coming up with his finest creation. Here you go . . . ten reasons God created Eve.
1. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because He knew man would never ask for directions.
2. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote because men don’t want to see what is on TV; they want to see what else is on TV.
3. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when the seat wore out and therefore would need Eve to get one for him.
4. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor’s appointment for himself.
5. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
6. God knew that if the world was to be populated there would have to be someone else to bear children because men would never be able to handle it.
7. As keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
8. The Scriptural account of creation indicates that Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
9. As the Bible says, “It is not good for man to be alone,” as he only ends up getting himself in trouble.
10. When God finished the creation of Adam he stepped back and scratched his head and said, “I can do better than that!”