“Hollywood is in the tank for Hillary.” That oft-repeated statement is true – mostly. But believe it or not, there are some celebrities who have come out in support of Donald Trump to be our next president. They include pro athletes, movie stars, and other entertainers. So when you hear that all of Hollywood supports Mrs. Clinton, remember this list.
1. Hulk Hogan – The most famous wrestler in the world backed Mitt Romney in 2012. Now he has gone even further. A couple of months ago, he told TMZ that he not only endorses Trump, he wants to be his running mate.
2. Ted Nugent – The famed singer has recommended Trump for the Medal of Freedom “for speaking his mind in such a bold, honest, and straight-forward manner.” Nugent went on to praise The Donald for his “refreshing” message.
3. Willie Robertson – The Duck Dynasty star endorsed Trump early, on January 21, 2015. He calls him “a real leader” who “represents success and strength, two attributes our country needs.”
4. Mike Tyson – This may be the endorsement Trump wants the least. “He should be president of the United States,” Tyson said on HuffPost Live. “Let’s try something new. Let’s run America like a business.”
5. Gary Busey – In September, 2015, Busey said, “I know him personally. He’s a great guy. He’s sharp. He’s fast. He can change the country after the last eight years.”
6. Stephen Baldwin – The Christian actor was “fired” from Trump’s show, The Apprentice. But he still told CNN, “I think he’d make a great president. He’s not a politician, and he doesn’t care what anybody thinks. That’s why he’s surging in the polls.”
7. Loretta Lynn – The Hall-of-Fame country singer is direct and simple in her endorsement. “Trump has sold me – what more can I say?”
8. Jon Voight – The famously conservative actor (and father to Angelina Jolie) threw his support behind Trump in March “I pray all Americans who have seen and felt the meltdown of America with the Obama years will fight for Donald Trump.”
9. Scott Baio – The man from Happy Days told Fox News’ Judge Jeanine Pirro that Trump “speaks like I speak.” He continued, “It’s very simple, because when he speaks I understand him.”
10. James Woods – The respected actor says, “Riddle me this: if Secretary Clinton never sent one single classified email on her only server, how did she send classified emails?”