https://proudamericans.org/wp-content/uploads/Men-and-women-2.png 204 305 Mark Denison https://proudamericans.org/wp-content/uploads/The-Proud-Americans-Logo1.png Mark Denison2017-10-12 05:14:192017-07-24 14:24:49Happy to Be a Guy
A friend recently sent me something called “Happy to Be a Guy.” It is a pithy article that lists dozens of reasons a man should be happy to be a man. I will condense the list a bit. Enjoy 18 reasons “I’m Happy to Be a Guy.”
- I can do phone conversations in less than 30 seconds.
- A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase.
- I can open my own jars.
- I can go to a public bathroom without a support group.
- I don’t have to learn how to spell a new last name.
- I can leave the hotel bed unmade.
- I can kill my own food.
- Wedding plans take care of themselves.
- Three pairs of shoes are plenty.
- Car mechanics tell me the truth.
- Same work . . . more pay.
- I can sit with my buddies and not say a word.
- Gray hair and wrinkles only add character.
- Wedding dress – $2,000. Tux rental – $150.
- I don’t mooch off others’ desserts.
- I can drop by to see an old friend without bringing a gift.
- Belches are tolerated.
- Christmas shopping can be accomplished for 25 relatives, on December 24, in 45 minutes.